Mobile Traffic is Surging!Having a mobile friendly or mobile compatible version of your website is now a must-have due to the rising usage of mobile devices for web browsing.
Mobile traffic is surging at such a substantial rate that a Morgan Stanley report believed that by 2015 mobile web browsing will surpass desktop/laptop browsing.
Client Examples of Mobile Website
What Is A Mobile Device?
Mobile devices are often referred to as ‘Smart Phones’ and include:
- Android mobile phones
Why Should I Make My Website Mobile-Friendly?Creating a mobile version of your website provides the following benefits:
- Phone numbers can be clickable, so that they instantly dial your business number when clicked
- Customers can access a condensed version of your information in a larger, easy-to-read format
- Navigation is faster
- Download times are reduced
- Visitors are likely to remember that you have a mobile version where competitors may not
- You can publish different content to mobile users – e.g. mobile promotions
What’s Involved?PositionMEonline has been creating mobile websites for the past few months for clients and even have a mobile version of our own website. Our mobile website development team specialise in mobile website design.
We suggest having no more than 6 pages of information on a mobile website, keeping in mind that mobile searchers are generally looking for contact details as opposed to making a purchasing decision based on the website. A typical Mobile Website structure would be:
- About Us
- Why Choose XYZ Co?
- Contact Us
Mobile websites start from as little as $350+GST. Call us today on (08) 9313 2699 for an accurate estimate based on your requirements.
» MySuperAds Login